Notifications by Individuals

If you are going to make a tribunal claim you must notify Acas first. You can do this using the link to the very simple form at the bottom of this page. Making a notification is a serious step and indicates that you are intent on making a tribunal claim. Please make sure you are familiar with the important information below before you submit your form – it will save you time in the long run if you read it now.

The link at the bottom of this page will take you to the notification form.

Please remember, if you don’t know whether to start a legal claim, you can talk through your options with an Acas Helpline adviser by calling 0300 123 1100. If you are certain you are going to make a tribunal claim and therefore need to tell us first, select the button below.

Please note that by submitting the form you are making clear that if Early Conciliation can’t help you are intending to make a tribunal claim. If you are not sure that this is the right step you can explore your options using our Helpline service on 0300 123 1100.